Online contributions to the ministry of GLORY CHURCH OF ST. LOUIS are considered to be non-refundable. The refund policy for specific events is determined according to the nature of the event. The event refund policy is posted within the event registration form.
GLORY CHURCH OF ST. LOUIS will follow the procedures below if a check is returned from the bank marked “Non-Sufficient Funds or No Funds (NSF). If the check is a tithing and/or offering check, a copy of the check will be made for the church records. The amount credited will be reversed from the individual’s tithing record. If a new check or the returned check to redeposit is issued later, then that check will be recorded in their tithing record at the time of deposit. A copy of the original check with a letter of explanation from the Bank will be sent to the donor!
If the check was for “goods or services” such as a church fundraiser, a copy of the returned check and a letter requesting another check. The church will retain copies for their records.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so. We will reimburse you no later than 10 days from the day on which we receive your order cancellation notice. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. Conditions for Returns In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
• The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
• The Goods are in the original packaging or the following Goods cannot be returned:
• The supply of Goods made to Your specifications are clearly personalized.
• The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
• The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items. We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You can either return the Goods to us in person at the church 3625 Shackelford Rd., Florissant, MO 63031 or mail to the following address:
GLORY CHURCH ST LOUIS
P.O. BOX 1223
FLORISSANT, MO 63031
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy